Pulsar - Demo
Novakon Demo Pulsar CNC Mill System with Deluxe Stand and Enclosure Containment System.
$12,100 (Original cost $16,035)
(Customer pick up in Louisville, Kentucky)
- Monitor, Wireless Mouse and Keyboard included
- Very low hours
- Built in computer w/SSD Hard Drive
- Servo drives for X, Y & Z Axis
- Stepper drive for Fourth Axis
- Rigid Taping- built in
- Two Circulation Pumps for Cooling and Spray Wash down Hose
- Large Coolant Reserve
- Quick Change Lever Draw Bar
- Smooth Stepper Control Board
- Latest BOB with Arduino control
Best price! You won't beat this price!
Optional additional tooling available at bargain prices.
Original Cost of Novakon Pulsar Mill Features
|Novakon Pulsar CNC Mill with Rigid Taping||$8995|
|Monitor, Wireless Keyboard and Wireless Mouse||$200|
|Servos Motors and Controllers in lieu of Steppers||$3000|
|Fourth Axis Controller||$300|
|Mach 3 Software||$150|
|Freight to Louisville, KY||$850|
For more detailed technical descriptions with specifications link here: Product Data Sheet
- 4th Axis Driver - All the parts necessary to expand the Pulsar electronic cabinet with the MA-860 stepper driver. All cables included.
- Rotary Table with tail stock- 6" - Add the 4th dimension to your mill with a rotary table. Includes the tail stock. Can be mounted on the left or right sides of the column.
- 3-Jaw Chuck - Clamping three jaw chuck for use with the rotary table. Adapter plate included.
- Power Draw Bar - Us the Power Draw Bar (PDB) for rapid and reliable tool changes. Uses the popular QTC and R-8 tools for quick changes. Change between QTC and R-8 with the push of a button.
- Automatic Tool Changer - The Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) has been developed for use with the PDB. The basic carousel is 12 tools, expandable to 20. Uses the QTC style tools.
- Coolant Cabinet - Totally enclose your stand and mill with the new powder coated containment system. Large doors allow JIB crane access and easy removal from the stand for maintenance and clean up.
- BobCAD CAM OEM Express - Add powerful CAM for your 3D projects. Available are the post code processors for rigid tapping, unique only to the Pulsar.
- BobCAD CAM OEM Standard - Add powerful CAM for your 3D projects. Available are the post code processors for rigid tapping, unique only to the Pulsar.
- Owner's Manual - A comprehensive manual for assembly and use.
- EP1 Servo Driver Manual - Manual for the servo driver for spindle and optional axes.
- MA860 Stepper Driver Manual - Manual for the axes stepper motors.
- ESS installation Guide - Manual for the installation and programming of the Ethernet Smooth Stepper.
- LDB Operational Video
- Reference Rigid Tapping (Proof of Concept Demo)
- Cabin Fever Rigid Tapping Demonstration
- Rigid Tapping Tutorial
- Demonstration of Wash Down Spray System