Pulsar - Sale
Payment Calculator Financing Available: Apply now
The PULSAR is now available in this SALE package for a limited time. This offer is the same full package of the PULSAR with all of the bells and whistles, but priced as a stepper configuration only. Now you can enjoy using our elite mill with rigid tapping at a fraction of the price. This limited time offer package consists of:
- Configuration with 3 stepper drivers with powerful bipolar motors.
- Standard stand with coolant drain system, wash pumps and hose sprayer.
- Standard electronic cabinet.
Each machine is custom assembled at the time of your order. A lead time of 3-4 weeks is required for preparation, assembly and testing. Lead time may vary based on stock levels and new stock scheduled shipments from our factory. No axes servo substitutions available for this sale price.
For more detailed technical descriptions with specifications link here: Product Data Sheet
- 4th Axis Driver - All the parts necessary to expand the Pulsar electronic cabinet with the MA-860 stepper driver. All cables included.
- Rotary Table with tail stock- 6" - Add the 4th dimension to your mill with a rotary table. Includes the tail stock. Can be mounted on the left or right sides of the column.
- 3-Jaw Chuck - Clamping three jaw chuck for use with the rotary table. Adapter plate included.
- Power Draw Bar - Us the Power Draw Bar (PDB) for rapid and reliable tool changes. Uses the popular QTC and R-8 tools for quick changes. Change between QTC and R-8 with the push of a button.
- Automatic Tool Changer - The Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) has been developed for use with the PDB. The basic carousel is 12 tools, expandable to 20. Uses the QTC style tools.
- Coolant Cabinet - Totally enclose your stand and mill with the new powder coated containment system. Large doors allow JIB crane access and easy removal from the stand for maintenance and clean up.
- BobCAD CAM OEM Express - Add powerful CAM for your 3D projects. Available are the post code processors for rigid tapping, unique only to the Pulsar.
- BobCAD CAM OEM Standard - Add powerful CAM for your 3D projects. Available are the post code processors for rigid tapping, unique only to the Pulsar.
- Owner's Manual - A comprehensive manual for assembly and use.
- EP1 Servo Driver Manual - Manual for the servo driver for spindle and optional axes.
- MA860 Stepper Driver Manual - Manual for the axes stepper motors.
- ESS installation Guide - Manual for the installation and programming of the Ethernet Smooth Stepper.
- LDB Operational Video
- Reference Rigid Tapping (Proof of Concept Demo)
- Cabin Fever Rigid Tapping Demonstration
- Rigid Tapping Tutorial
- Demonstration of Wash Down Spray System